Do you have burning, tingling, numbness or sharp pain?
Do You Have Neuropathy?
Are you looking for neuropathy treatment in New Jersey?
Neuropathy is also known as peripheral neuropathy because of its effect on the body’s sensory and motor nerves. It is common for patients to experience the first symptoms in their hands, arms, legs and feet.
When this occurs it is referred to as Sensory motor Polyneuropathy (meaning effecting many nerves). Neuropathy, if left untreated could lead to serious complications.
Read below for an approach to Neuropathy that will have you amazed at the results!!
Do you even have Neuropathy? Many doctors just guess but don’t test…
SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF NEUROPATHY
- Experiencing tingling sensations in the hands, arms, legs and feet. This sensation is also described as a pins and needle feeling or prickling feeling.
- Burning pain in the lower limbs. Eventually the burning will move into the arms and hands as the condition progresses.
- Pains that are stabbing and sharp. These pains could be worse in the evening. Like the burning sensation, it will begin in the feet and legs and as the condition processes, the “electric-like” pain will move into the hands and arms.
It is common for neuropathy patients to develop muscle weakness and coordination problems which could include walking and standing. The muscles in the limbs may also become paralyzed.
Patients have increased likelihood of developing foot ulcers and infections in the skin. Peripheral neuropathy can occur when there is nerve damage and develop into dysesthesia, which effects a patients’ sensory touch sensation.
This can often lead to tingling and/or burning sensation. The skin on the extremities eventually can become so sensitive that the pressure from sheets or towels are painful.
Dr Spages and his team are located across from Lowe’s and MicroCenter at 234 Mclean Blvd in Paterson NJ. The above video will provide you the best information about how to help Neuropathy naturally.
The results are pretty amazing….
Patient’s See FAST Improvements….
- Better Balance…
- Better Sleep at night…
- Less Burning and Pain…
- Taking Less Medications…
*individual results vary.
No More Burning FEET!!!
- Patients could see immediate results…
- Natural “non”drug approach…
- Finally getting results!!
*individual results vary.
We Love Helping Patients…
Autonomic Neuropathy….What You Need To Know…
Autonomic neuropathy happens when automatic nerves, which control body functions such as breathing, perspiration and maintaining a heart rate, are affected.
When this occurs a patient could experience:
♦ Inability to empty bladder completely
♦ Low blood pressure leading to dizziness with rising from a seated or lying position
♦ Accelerated heartbeat
♦ Balance and coordination problems
♦ Digestive issues
♦ Nausea and vomiting
♦ Difficulty swallowing
♦ Bowel and bladder incontinence
Do you know what MONO-NEUROPATHY is?
Patients can also experience issues on an individual nerve. When this occurs it is known as mononeuropathy (meaning one nerve). A person might also experience:
♦ Bell’s Palsy: a disorder that affects the nerves of the face causing a single side of the face to become weak or paralyzed
♦ Problems with the eyes and vision
♦ Carpel Tunnel Syndrome: a condition that causes prickling, burning, tingling, pain, numbness in the joints.
♦ Issues with focus and Double vision
♦ Pain in the eye
Pain in specific areas like:
Pain, Burning, Numbness and Coldness aren’t normal…could it be a warning?
It’s important to see a doctor if you are experiencing any abnormal pain, numbness, tingling or weakness in your arms, legs, wrists, ankles, hands or feet. When a condition such as neuropathy is diagnosed early, you are more able to control the condition and potentially prevent more nerve damage.
It is also recommended to see a doctor if you are having difficulty with sleep, depression or if you have a small cut on an extremity that doesn’t appear to be healing normally.
Our team at Integrated Health Center of NJ are here to help.
Would you like more information?
How Would You Like To Find Out If You Qualify
For a Free Neuropathy Consultation and Exam?
Here is The Qualification Process…
- A consultation with me or my team to discuss your problems and answer ALL your questions. I will thoroughly explain the program as well as my clinical model.
- A complete Neuropathy qualification case history and questionnaire to help determine if I can help you upfront. If I can’t help then I will tell you I can’t help….it’s that simple!
- Bring all your medical records. I will go over them with a “fine tooth comb” to make sure nothing has been missed. I can’t tell you how many times I have found something that has been overlooked that could completely change your prognosis.